Some reasons people choose to have a Renewal of Vows ceremony:
- to add more significance at a major wedding anniversary
- when the original ceremony was very small, an elopement or at the Registry Office
- when the original ceremony was a huge, over planned, and overly stressful event with the marriage lost in the wedding.
- when the couple have come through a time of difficulty and genuinely wish to reaffirm their commitment to one another.
- any significant time for the couple, which could be anywhere between one year married to 60+ years.
Depending on the reason, your ceremony can be anything from an intimate affair with just you present, to a large affair with your wider family and good friends all invited and a fabulous celebration afterwards.
As always I create a ceremony with sensitivity, innovation and care, and deliver it with warmth and grace.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you would like to know more.
To have a vow renewal while in New Zealand exactly 10 years after our original wedding in Austria had been our wish for a long time. You helped us so much, starting on Skype and then providing us an individualised questionnaire, which helped us a lot to focus on the more important things of our marriage and to recall the core points of our partnership. We had in mind the wish for “a lonely bay” and we finally came up with a place that would need us all to walk for about 45 minutes.
But most important of all, the ceremony you created was so beautiful and so touching. You guided us so well and so softly, every wish we had been asking for was not only fulfilled, everything exceeded our expectation. We had the wish for a kind of certificate and were so surprised with the beautifully crafted hand-made certificate you made for us, Thank you too for the beautifully bound keepsake copy of our ceremony.
We´re sorry if anything is lost in translation so in short: With your help and support our dream has come true, only brighter and more beautiful than expected.
Eva and Robert (Austria)