Ceremonies designed with sensitivity, warmth and fun
Congratulations on embarking on this fantastic step in your future together.
You’ve found each other, made a plan, probably booked a venue and now you are looking for the right person to help you with your marriage ceremony. While you actually marry yourselves when you say your vows I work with you to design a ceremony that is absolutely yours. And on your wedding day my calm, organised manner (with a little gentle humour thrown in) will keep you relaxed and happy so you can really enjoy this wonderful part of your day.
I am deeply passionate about my role as a celebrant and would love to meet or skype with you to discuss how I can create and deliver a relevant and meaningful ceremony for your special day. This first meeting is without charge or obligation so that you can see if we all “click” and decide if I am the celebrant for you.
I have a warm, friendly, open personality and I work to a high professional standard.
What I offer
Available in Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, Rotorua, Waihi Beach, Hamilton… the entire Bay of Plenty and Waikato – and further afield by request.
- Experience – Celebrant since 2006
- An open attitude and easy prompt communication
- Friendly and gracious presentation
- Easy-to-use illustrated Resource & Information booklets
- Unique, personal ceremony written in your tone
- Unlimited phone calls, emails, skypes
- On site rehearsal
- High quality sound system; PA and music
- Dressing to fit in with the style (or theme) of your wedding
- Bound keepsake copy of your ceremony
Experienced Full-time Celebrant
Certificate in Celebrant Studies (AUT)